- Launch the Nedbank Money App and Login
- Once logged in, scroll down and click on Transact
- After clicking Transact, on the pop up menu click on Pay
- Fill in Recipient name as Playbet and scroll own
- Select the relevant Bank and type in the Account Number
- Once you've filled in all details you can toggle Save Recipient to save the details (recommended)
- Type in the amount you want deposit into your account
- Fill in the reference then under notification select none (Reference number = Your Playbet account number)
- After you've selected None, click on Email to send proof of payment (recommended)
- Fill in the Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org you can skip the payment date
- Once that is done, you'll be given a chance to review and confirm your payment
- When you click Pay the payment will go through and proof of payment will be sent to Playbet's support email.
HOW TO: Deposit Funds using Nedbank Money App Print
Modified on: Mon, 6 May, 2019 at 11:08 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.