Playbet is a supporter of responsible gambling, and we believe that betting and gaming should be enjoyed, however we do caution restraint and responsibility when gambling. It is of utmost priority Playbet promote; responsible gambling as well as the awareness of problematic gambling. We also aim to improve prevention, intervention as well as the treatment to gambling addiction. We are dedicated to reducing the negative effect, whatever they may be due to problematic gambling and strive to endorse responsible gambling and/or betting. Gambling should be done within moderation and limits, however for some it can be difficult. This could lead to an addiction and ultimately, could be detrimental to your personal life and the lives of those around you.
Playbet would like for you to maintain responsible gambling and therefore we urge you to keep the following in mind:
Should you feel the need put your gambling on hold for whatever the reason may be then contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to offer you the opportunity to have your account deactivated for a temporary period and should you have the need to log in within the deactivation period, you will be denied access for the benefit of yourself. Once the period of deactivation requested has expired, logging into your account will be granted to you again.
The participation in gambling should be purely for recreational purposes and should never be done in order to make money or maintain a lifestyle. Gambling should not result in you chasing any losses that you may have and should only be done if you are able to cover any losses that may occur while playing. It is important to keep track of: How much time you spend gambling and the amount of money that you spend on your gambling habits. It is also important to limit yourself to how much you are allowed to spend on stakes during the day, week or month.
The following question that are provided below will allow you to decide on whether or not you have a gambling addiction, that could negatively impact your life and/or the lives of those around you.
If you are someone who has a gambling addiction, then you are likely to answer “yes” to some of or even all of the questions that are listed below.
- Does gambling prevent you from attending work, college or school?
- Do you gamble to pay debts or solve financial difficulties?
- Do you gamble to pass time?
- Do you gamble until you lose all your money?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money and time you spend gambling?
- Have you lied, stolen or borrowed to maintain betting habits?
- Are you reluctant to spend gambling money on anything else?
- Have you lost interest in family, friends and other hobbies?
- After a win, do you have a strong urge to try and win more?
- Do you prefer to gamble than spend time with your family or friends?
- After losing, do you feel you have to try and win back those losses as soon as possible?
- Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
- Do you ever feel depressed or consider harming yourself as a result of your gambling?
- Does gambling cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
Should you feel that you need help please read more on responsible gambling and how you can exclude yourself from gambling activities