- Log in with your Playbet account. (If you don't know how check this guide: How to login to your Playbet account).
- Click on DEPOSIT on the top right corner of your screen (see image).
- Choose your preferred method between Credit Card, Direct Bank Deposit and SID Instant EFT. Follow the on screen instructions for each payment method.
CREDIT CARD DEPOSITS
Credit Card Deposits are the fastest way to have funds reflected to your account! Here's how to do a credit card deposit:
1. Type in your deposit amount in a numerical format such as 500 for R500
2. Type your credit card's sixteen digit code on the card number text holder
3. Type the name that appears on the credit card on the card holder name text holder
4. Type the three digit code that appears at the back of the card on the CVV holder
DIRECT BANK DEPOSITS
Direct Bank (or EFT) Deposits can take up to 72 hours to reflect with your account. Make sure that you use your Playbet account ID as a reference.
1. Type in the amount that you are depositing
2. Choose your bank of preference
3. Tick our T's & C's box
Then go to your nearest bank, do the deposit and email or WhatsApp us the proof of payment
Whatsapp: 0606 888 888
telephone: 0861 752 923
*If the value of a deposit is not played through in full before a withdrawal is requested, Playbet reserve the right to make a 5% charge to the customer's account to cover all reasonable costs relating to both the deposit and withdrawal (Minimum Admin fee R50.00). If necessary the value of the withdrawal requested may be reduced accordingly.
INSTANT EFT (SID) DEPOSITS
SID allows you to transfer funds directly from your online banking profile. No credit card required. SID will direct you to your existing internet banking facility to make the payment. The correct banking details will already be loaded for your convenience.